Thank you for visiting the South Perth Learning Centre Inc. This document outlines how any personal information collected online via this will be used. It is based on the National Privacy Principles that apply to private businesses under the Privacy Act, 1988 (Commonwealth). The National Privacy Guidelines can be accessed at http://www.privacy.gov.au/business/guidelines/index.
Collection of Information
- SPLC collects information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers when people book for courses, events or workshops.
- This is information is used to enrol people into courses, events or workshops, to send out payment/receipts/refunds, to notify of changes to courses, events or workshops or to provide day-to-day updates on upcoming or new events, courses or workshops
Distribution of Information
- SPLC tales all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure
- Only authorised SPLC staff/volunteers and our technical support provider will have access to the personal information that has been provided.
- Our standard policy is not to disclose your personal information to any 3rd parties unless required to do so by Law.
Telephone: 08 9367 1254