- These term and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Western Australia. Both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
- South Perth Learning Centre term membership is valid for the specified term only
- Term membership is $15 (Adult) or $10 (Concession – Centrelink Pensioner Concession and Senior Citizens holders only). This fee is payable per term.
- Individual courses are priced according to programming guidelines. Payment is required at the time of booking.
- All payments and refunds will be in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- South Perth Learning Centre (SPLC) is a not-for-profit organisation and is registered for GST.
- There are no refunds or course credits
- SPLC updates and information will be emailed to your nominated email address. If you receive correspondence from us and do not wish to receive this information in the future, please email SPLC and ask to be removed from the mailing list. Seven business days should be allowed for this request to be processed.
Links to other websites
SPLC does not accept responsibility for the conduct of companies or organisations accessed via links on this site.
Technical support will be provided by Organic Webs and WordPress unless otherwise specified.
By using the SPLC website, you are accepting the terms and conditions described in this document. These practices may be changed, but any changes will be updated on this site.